Thinking about applying for an exciting career with Corporate Traveller? Perhaps you already have, and want to know what’s next. Below you’ll find information on our recruitment process, as well as some great tips for applying.
All applications for Corporate Traveller positions are submitted via our online application form. You will be required to provide details about your education, employment history, travel experience, personal achievements and customer service skills. You will also have the opportunity to upload a current resume on the second page of the application.
After applying, you will not be able to view or edit your responses, so we encourage you to consider the criteria and take your time when writing your answers.
Tips for submitting your application:
- Ensure you take your time and answer all questions concisely
- Think about the role and its requirements when crafting your responses
- Proofread and spell check your application
- Tailor your resume if necessary
- Triple check all details are correct (i.e., contact phone and email) before submitting
The phone interview is a 5-10 minute formal conversation that allows us to assess your suitability for a position with Corporate Traveller. We’ll be asking about your motivation for applying, relevant experience, travel history / interest and also about your own passions. This is also a chance for you to learn more about Corporate Traveller, the role, as well as the rewards on offer.
Online abilities testing
As part of our assessment process, you may be asked to complete an online abilities test (or psychometric test). This is designed to assess your mental agility, numeracy skills and problem solving abilities.
Held in one of our support offices, this is not only a chance for us to assess you on your suitability for the program and the company, it’s also your chance to assess us. We’ll provide you with lots of information about our company, the role and our development pathways so that you can make an informed decision. We’ll also ask for your professional references at this stage.
Tips for a smooth assessment day:
- Ensure you arrive early. You’ll be better prepared if you know where you are going and have some time to spare to settle any nerves.
- Be prepared to participate in a variety of assessments and testing, both in groups and individually.
- Remember that while the day is an opportunity for you to learn more about the role, it is also our chance to assess your behaviour, performance and interaction with others — so listen carefully, be polite and ask questions where appropriate. Don’t forget to be yourself!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, email is an important communication tool that we use through the recruitment process.
Emails may be sent to:
- Advise candidates of the outcome of their application
- Confirm invitation to a phone interview or assessment centre
- Provide instructions on completing online abilities testing
- Request additional information relevant to your application
It is important that you monitor your email account for communication from us if you have submitted an application. If you have been expecting an email but have not yet received one, ensure you check your junk mail folders and any spam settings.
Have further questions? Visit the contact us page or shoot us a message on Facebook.
Click here to search the latest job openings with Corporate Traveller