BOOST YOUR BUSINESS’ QANTAS POINTS BALANCE, SAVE MONEY ON FLIGHTS AND PICK UP MORE BENEFITS FOR YOUR COMPANY BY JOINING QANTAS BUSINESS REWARDS.
Become a part of the program that's rewarding Australian business. Earn Qantas Points in the air and on the ground and save^ on selected airfares and everyday expenses with over 40 program partners. Qantas Business Rewards gives your company Qantas Points from the first eligible flight*. Take advantage of three levels of membership to open up opportunities to earn more points and access to greater savings^ on flights as you progress through the levels.
Qantas Business Rewards gives you:
- More points - Add your ABN to your bookings and earn Qantas Points for your business on all eligible flights<.
- Airfare discounts - Qantas Business Rewards Members can receive up to 8%^ off the base fare of selected airfares.
- Greater benefits on the ground - Kick back and relax before your flight with 10% off Qantas Club lounge memberships#.
- Start earning straight away - No minimum spend means your business can start earning Qantas Points right from your first eligible flight.
- Earn points on purchases - Increase your earning power with more than 40 partners covering a range of business expenses including travel, vehicle hire, leasing and parking, banking and finance, phone, web hosting services, accommodation, energy, freight, office supplies and more.
- Reward as you see fit - access your business’ points from a single Qantas Business Rewards account and transfer them to an individual’s Qantas Frequent Flyer account as you see fit.
Start reaping the benefits for your company by becoming a Qantas Business Rewards Member now.
Contact us now to register for Qantas Business Rewards:
Terms & conditions
For full terms and conditions, visit the Qantas website.
^ Savings are available exclusively to Qantas Business Rewards Members on selected fares only and do not apply to taxes, fees and carrier charges. Availability is limited. Advance purchase and other conditions may apply. Savings are subject to and defined in the terms and conditions of Qantas Business Rewards as Member Savings.
* A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member and registered for GST or be an Australian Public or Private entity or other incorporated company, and not be a travel agent or on a Corporate Deal with Qantas to earn Qantas Points for the business. A one-off join fee of $89.50 applies, is inclusive of any applicable GST and may be varied by Qantas from time to time, without notice, in its absolute discretion. Qantas Points for business are offered under the Qantas' Terms and Conditions and earning thresholds apply. Qantas Points earned on air travel are determined in accordance with the airline earn table. A Member's ABN and traveller's Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number must be quoted at the time of booking to earn Qantas Points for both the business and the traveller. An eligible flight means a domestic or international flight which has a Qantas 'QF' flight number on the ticket that is purchased in Australia; is operated by Qantas, Emirates or American Airlines; has a ticket number commencing with '081'; and is booked and travelled for business on or after the date the business registers for Qantas Business Rewards. Exclusions apply.
< An eligible flight means a domestic or international flight which has a Qantas 'QF' flight number on the ticket that is purchased in Australia; is operated by Qantas, Emirates or American Airlines; has a ticket number commencing with '081'; and is booked and travelled for business on or after the date the business registers for Qantas Business Rewards. Exclusions apply.
# Discounted Qantas Club membership is available to Qantas Frequent Flyer members who are Qantas Business Rewards Flyers of the Qantas Business Rewards Member. The discount applies to the Qantas Club individual membership rates on new and subsequent memberships and is managed under the Qantas Club individually managed corporate scheme. Qantas Club membership is subject to the Qantas Club Terms and Conditions.