At Corporate Traveller we’re still here 24/7, helping our customers navigate the challenges relating to COVID-19. We will continue providing a high level of support, because our customers will always be at the heart of our business.
Tom Walley, General Manager Corporate Traveller Australia
Latest Travel Info
- As of 11.59pm on Saturday, Queensland borders are closed to interstate FIFO workers. The two exemptions are critical roles, such as those responsible for worker health and safety, as well as FIFO or DIDO workers travelling from within Queensland. (last updated 5 April 2020)
- WA Premier Mark McGowan has announced a hard border closure for Western Australia. The border closure comes into effect from 11.59pm on Sunday 5 April 2020. FIFO workers and their families will be allowed into WA but will need to undergo 14 days of self-isolation. There will be exemptions for health services, emergency workers, transport, freight, logistics, national and state security and judicial services. Residents will not be able to leave their Local Government area – Broome, Derby-West Kimberley, Halls Creek and Wyndham-East Kimberley – except for exempted reasons. See out State Border Restrictions summary for full details. (last updated 2 April 2020)
- The WA Government has clarified the reasons that are permitted for intrastate travel: Travelling to work; Attending medical appointments; Transporting freight; Those who do not have access to groceries or supplies within their region; Returning to a place of residence; Attending school or an educational institution; Where necessary, catering for family members; Compassionate grounds. (last updated 2 April 2020)
- Singapore Airlines will reinstate additional flights between Singapore and Sydney (SQ211 & SQ232), during the period of 3 April 2020 to 30 May 2020. The flights have been reinstated to further increase connectivity between the two cities to ensure essential passenger and cargo movements can continue. (last updated 2 April 2020)
- The Indonesian Government has announced all foreign nationals except for diplomats, humanitarian workers and those with residency permits will be barred from entering Indonesia for 14 days. (last updated 2 April 2020)
- The WA Government will introduce further restrictions on intrastate travel within Western Australia from 12.01am Tuesday March 31 2020. Movement through the boundaries of WA regions including; Perth and Peel, South West, Great Southern, Goldfields-Esperance, Mid-West, Gascoyne, Pilbara, Kimberley will not be permitted. (last updated 30 March)
- Qantas Business Rewards customers will have peace of mind when it comes to your business’ Qantas Business Rewards Membership Level as Qantas will ensure that eligible Qantas Business Rewards members with a Membership Year anniversary date between March 2020 and the end of February 2021 will automatically retain their current Level. Your Qantas Business Rewards Membership Level will automatically be extended on your Membership anniversary date.
- The Australian Government has launched a new app and WhatsApp Channel for COVID-19. The new app and WhatsApp feature will allow people to get the latest information on the number of cases in Australia, along with news on restrictions and travel bans. To access the WhatsApp channel please click here for instructions. The apps are available for free through the App Store for Apple devices and Google Play for Android devices. (last updated 30 March)
Do you need support to manage your travel program during this uncertain time?
Get the Latest from Trusted Sources
Are you Remote-Ready?
In the age of COVID-19, the likelihood of your business having to temporarily close offices or worksites is increasing. We have the ultimate guide to getting Remote-Ready.