It's time to prepare for the re-emergence of business travel. Corporate Traveller teams all over the country are working with our customers to guide them through the process of reshaping their processes and programs for a changing travel environment.
If you need assistance with planning your organisation's return to travel, we're here to help.
Latest Travel Info
- Qantas passengers travelling from Melbourne to Sydney will arrive at Sydney T1. More information. (last updated 10 August 2020)
- The Queensland Premier has announced that Queensland borders will close to New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory from 1am Saturday, 8 August 2020. All visitors will be denied entry except for rare exemptions and returning Queenslanders will have to pay for 14 days mandatory hotel quarantine. (last updated 5 August 2020)
- From 1 August 2020, any passenger wishing to transit or enter the UAE, will be required to show a negative COVID19 PCR test result issued within four days of the scheduled travel date. Both Emirates and Etihad Airlines will only accept COVID19 tests from Pure Health Testing Clinics in Australia. Each test costs $153 per person and is mandatory for all passengers. Passengers who do not have an approved negative test result from a Pure Health Test Clinic, and who attempt to board a flight to the UAE, will be denied boarding. View the latest info on Smartraveller's website. (last updated 29 July 2020)
- Greater Sydney will become a COVID-19 hotspot from 1am on Saturday 1 August, Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk has confirmed. The decision will add 31 new local government areas to the list, which already includes three in that state in response to outbreaks. (last updated 29 July 2020)
- All people travelling to the Northern Territory must complete a arrival border-crossing application. If you are intending to travel to the Northern Territory from an identified coronavirus hot spot you are advised to cancel your plans. Likewise, if you are a Territorian intending to travel to a hotspot you are advised to cancel your plans. If you previously held an exemption to travel from a hotspot this is revoked effective immediately. (last updated 16 July 2020)
Get the latest travel updates from around the globe
Visit our Travel News Hub to get the latest pandemic updates, traveller information and travel alerts worldwide.
Get the Latest from Trusted Sources
Do you need support to manage your travel program during this uncertain time?
Are you Remote-Ready?
In the age of COVID-19, the likelihood of your business having to temporarily close offices or worksites is increasing. We have the ultimate guide to getting Remote-Ready.