The Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) is flying high after soaring to 13 nominations in this year's Women In Travel Awards.
Corporate Traveller team members Ami Hart (QLD), Miling Harpur (VIC) and Sally King (NSW) all received nominations for their outstanding achievements in 2017 with Ms Harpur being recognised in two categories.
Corporate Traveller General Manager Jess Anscombe said the recognitions were testament to the skill and commitment each nominee displayed to their role.
"Ami, Miling and Sally exemplify Corporate Traveller's core philosophies of taking ownership of their work and putting the customer first," she said.
"Each is an inspiration to the colleagues they work alongside every day and an asset to the customers they work so hard for."
The Flight Centre Travel Group, which is currently introducing new initiatives to enhance its gender diversity record, has nominees across the Awards' major categories including Employer of the Year, Corporate, Retail, Wholesaler and Sales Person of the Year.
FCTG's nominees include:
- Flight Centre Travel Group QLD (Employer of the Year)
- Shelley Poten, Rachel Lagos, Sally King and Miling Harpur (Corporate)
- Lena Nielson and Rachel Cleary (Retail)
- Ami Hart and Sam Aldenton (Rising Star of the Year)
- Chriss Perry and Miling Harpur (Sales Person of the Year)
- Clare Taylor (Wholesaler); and
- Astrid Richardson (Mentor of the Year)
Winners will be announced later this month.