We're giving you a chance to win 1 Million Velocity Points every week for six weeks
For a chance to win, simply book a Virgin Australia flight with Corporate Traveller between 3 October - 10 November 2017 for travel by 31 January 2018 , and you'll automatically be entered in the draw. There are 6 prizes of 1 Million Points*, will you be a lucky winner?
Imagine what you could do with 1 Million Velocity Points.
- Business Class return trips to London or New York for 4 people
- 10 return Business Class trips to Los Angeles
- A round the world trip in First and Business Class
If you're not a Velocity Frequent Flyer member, join today for free and watch your Points balance soar when travelling for business with Virgin Australia.
Not a Corporate Traveller customer?
You can still take advantage of this amazing offer by becoming a customer now. Plus, the first 20 new customers who partner with Corporate Traveller, sign up to our exclusive SmartFLY program and book a minimum of six return SmartFLY flights between 3 October - 30 November 2017 will earn a $500 Virgin Australia travel credit^.
The 1 Million Point giveaway is an exclusive offer. Be in it to win it by booking your Virgin Australia travel with Corporate Traveller today.
Contact us using the form below or call us on 1300 732 280.
Terms & conditions
^Earn a $500 travel credit
Offer available to new customers who partner with Corporate Traveller, sign up to the SmartFLY program and book a minimum of six return Virgin Australia SmartFLY flights by 30 November 2017, for travel up to 31 December 2017. The first 20 new Corporate Traveller customers who meet the customer start date, sign-up and booking criteria will be selected to receive a $500 travel credit. If flights are cancelled or travel dates changed for travel in 2018, they will not be included in final count. One $500 travel credit to be awarded per eligible customer organisation only, and is available to be redeemed for Virgin Australia marketed and operated flights only. To redeem the travel credit, Corporate Traveller customers must contact their dedicated Travel Manager. The travel credit must be redeemed by 31 March 2018, for travel to be completed by 30 June 2018. Any un-used credit following this date will be deemed invalid. Travel credit must be redeemed in one single transaction only, for single or multiple ticket purchases.
*Win 1 Million Velocity Frequent Flyer Points
1. The competition is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winners. 2. Information on how to enter this Promotion, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each Entrant. 3. The Promotion commences at 00:01 am AEST on 3 October 2017 and ends at 11:59 pm AEST on 10 November 2017 (Promotion Period). 4. The Promoter is Australian OpCo Pty Ltd (ABN 20 003 279 534) of 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane 4101 (Promoter). 5. Without limiting the foregoing, each Entrant and their employer acknowledges that receipt of a prize may have Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) or other tax implications. To the extent that there is any FBT liability, this may impact the Reportable Fringe Benefits disclosed on the winner’s Payment Summary. It is recommended you contact your personal tax agent to discuss the implications of receiving Reportable Fringe Benefits. The Promoter will not be liable for any taxation, including income tax, FBT or any liability of loss of opportunity due to Reportable Fringe Benefits incurred by a Winner, an Entrant or their employer that may be levied as a result of winning. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a Prize or for any additional costs for items not specified above. Independent financial advice should be sought. 6. Acceptance of the 1 Million Point prize will be dependent on the individual FBT policy of the prize winner’s employer. Before a winner is announced and contacted, the Promoter will contact the employer of the drawn prize winner to confirm the organisation’s FBT policy. In the event that the drawn prize winner is unable to accept the 1 Million Point prize due to their employer’s FBT policy, a travel credit valued at $10,000 for future Virgin Australia business travel will be awarded to the employer of the drawn prize winner in lieu. In the event that the employer approves the awarding of 1 Million Velocity Frequent Flyer Points, the Promoter will contact the winner via phone and email to confirm their prize.
11. The Prizes will be awarded to the Entrant named in the travel booking or their employer (where required under paragraph 6). 12. Winning entries will be drawn on a random basis, each Monday during the competition period with final entry drawn on Monday 13 November 2017, at Flight Centre head office, Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD. 13. Following approval from the employer of the drawn winner to accept the Point prize, weekly winners will be notified by phone call and email after 10:00AM after the weekly draw has been made, and published on Flight Centre Travel Group’s corporate websites – Corporate Traveller and Screen, after 4:00PM within 7 days after the weekly draw has been made. 14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or the Flight Centre Travel Group. 15. If a Winner is drawn and that person has already been a Winner previously, a redraw will be conducted on the same date as the original draw. 16. If a prize is not claimed within three (3) months of publication, a redraw will be conducted. If required, the redraw will be conducted from 1 March 2018 at 3:00 pm AEST at Flight Centre head office, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane 4101. 17. Following approval from the employer of the drawn winner to accept the Point prize, a redrawn Winner will be notified by phone three (3) days after the draw, and in writing three (3) days after the draw. The name and State of the re-draw Winner will be published on the Flight Centre Travel Group corporate websites identified above, fourteen (14) days after the re-draw. 18. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
19. There are 6 prizes to be won in total. The total prize pool is valued at $210,000. a) each prize consists of One (1) Million Velocity Points. Each prize is valued at $35,000. 20. The prize value is based on a sample of the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points options that could be obtained by redeeming the prize through the Velocity Frequent Flyer program (as more fully defined in the terms and conditions of the Velocity Frequent Flyer program). The estimated prize value is provided for the purposes of this competition only – the value of the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points will vary depending on how they are redeemed by the winner through the Velocity Frequent Flyer program. 21. The Prizes (or part thereof) are not transferable or exchangeable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. 22. The following additional terms apply for the Prizes: a) Velocity Points prizes will be subject to the Velocity terms and conditions. b) The Velocity Points prize will be added to the Velocity member account linked to the customer’s flight booking. c) Entrants must ensure that their Velocity Frequent Flyer membership remains current for the duration of the Promotion Period. 23. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination or as part of the prize. The Winner is responsible for all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included, including, where applicable, transport to and from the airports, meal costs, spending money, travel insurance, hotel accommodation and other incidentals.
Contacting the Entrant
24. Should an Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter. 25. By accepting the Prize, Winners agree to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed. Winners will not be entitled to any fee for participating in these activities. 26. The Promoter may want a Winner to participate in promotional activity after the Promotion has ended. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to a Winner, the Winner permits the Winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the Winner’s participation in the prize to appear in any media whatsoever throughout the world for an unlimited period and the Winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use. 27. The Promoter reserves the right to request that a Winner provides proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
Authorised under permit numbers: NSW LTPS-17-18078, ACT TP 17/01919, SA T17/1811