You can win a Qantas business rewards prize bundle worth $5000 every week for the next five weeks.
Enter the draw and your business can win:
- a Caltex fuel voucher valued at $1,000
- a Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 laptop computer valued at $2,000
- an Avis weekend car hire voucher valued at $1,000
- a Samsung Galaxy S8 mobile phone valued at $1,000
Spend a minimum of $2,500 on eligble Qantas flights with Corporate Traveller by 28 February 2018, for travel by 30 June 2018, and you'll automatically enter the draw. Will you be a lucky winner?
Earn bonus Points
Give your Points balance a boost by earning 500 bonus Qantas Points^ on every eligible flight booked between 6 and 28 February 2018 for travel by 31 March 2018. The more you fly, the more you earn. Register now and watch your Points balance soar.
Not a Qantas Business Rewards Member? Join for free now!
Reward your business
Want to know more about Qantas Business Rewards? Find out how your business can be rewarded with exclusive savings on select flights, Qantas Club Memberships and Qantas Points earning opportunities with more than 50 partners here.
For more information regarding this exclusive offer with Qantas Business Rewards and Corporate Traveller, enquire now.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
^ To participate in this offer, Qantas Business Rewards Members must (a) register their ABN and book an eligible flight between 12.01am (AEST) 6 February 2018 and 11.59pm (AEST) 28 February 2018 (b) for travel until 11.59pm (AEST) 31 March 2018. An Eligible Flight means a domestic or international flight which has a Qantas 'QF' flight number on the ticket that is purchased in Australia; is operated by Qantas, Emirates or American Airlines; has a ticket number commencing with '081'; and is booked and travelled for business on or after the date the business registers for Qantas Business Rewards. Exclusions apply. The bonus Qantas Points may take up to 8 weeks after travel has been completed on each Eligible Flight to be credited to your business' account. A business that has a Corporate Airfares or rebate agreement with Qantas; or is a travel agent, travel wholesaler, travel consolidator or other seller or re-seller of air travel, is not eligible for this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other bonus offer by Qantas. Only one bonus Qantas Points offer can be used per individual qualifying segment of your itinerary. If you qualify for multiple offers, the offer first registered for will be applied to each individual qualifying segment.
1. The competition is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winners.
2. Information on how to enter this Promotion, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each Entrant.
3. The Promotion commences at 00:01 am AEST on 30 January 2018 and ends at 11:59 pm AEST on 28 February 2018 (Promotion Period).
4. The Promoter is Australian OpCo Pty Ltd (ABN 20 003 279 534) of 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane 4101 (Promoter).
5. Entry is open to customers of the Promoter who are residents of Australia only. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, Flight Centre Travel Group Limited and their respective related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter. Entrants under the age of 18 are not permitted to enter.
6. To enter, a customer must be a Qantas Business Rewards member and spend a minimum of $2,500 on eligible Qantas marketed and operated flight bookings with Corporate Traveller between 30 January and 28 February 2018, for travel between 1 February and 30 June 2018. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member and registered for GST or be an Australian Public or Private entity or other incorporated company, and not be a travel agent or on a Corporate Deal with Qantas to earn Qantas Points for the business. A one-off join fee of $89.50 applies, is inclusive of any applicable GST and may be varied by Qantas from time to time, without notice, in its absolute discretion. Between 30 January and 28 February 2018, the standard join fee is waived for Corporta Traveller customers by visiting www.qantasbusinessrewards.com/CT. Qantas Points for business are offered under the Qantas' Terms and Conditions and earning thresholds apply. Qantas Points earned on air travel are determined in accordance with the airline earn table. A Member's ABN and traveller's Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number must be quoted at the time of booking to earn Qantas Points for both the business and the traveller. An eligible flight means a domestic or international flight which has a Qantas 'QF' flight number on the ticket that is purchased in Australia; is operated by Qantas, Emirates or American Airlines; has a ticket number commencing with '081'; and is booked and travelled for business on or after the date the business registers for Qantas Business Rewards. Exclusions apply.
8. Once the minimum $2,500 has been spent on Qantas flights during the competition period, customers with a Qantas Business Rewards membership will automatically be entered in all draws from that point, for the remainder of the competition period.
9. This promotion is free to enter. Any ancillary costs associated with entering the Promotion remain an Entrant’s responsibility.
10. There will be 5 winners (a Winner) in total. Entrants can only be a Winner once.
11. The Prizes will be awarded to the customer organisation that the Qantas Business Rewards membership is registered to.
12. Winners will be drawn on a random basis, each Thursday during the competition period with first winning entry draw on Thursday 8 February and final entry drawn on Thursday 8 March 2018, at Flight Centre head office, Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD.
13. Weekly winners will be notified by phone call and email after 10:00AM after the weekly draw has been made, and published on Corporate Traveller’s website, after 4:00PM within 7 days after the weekly draw has been made.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or the Flight Centre Travel Group.
15. If a Winner is drawn and that customer has already been a Winner previously, a redraw will be conducted on the same date as the original draw.
16. If a prize is not claimed within three (3) months of publication, a redraw will be conducted. If required, the redraw will be conducted from 1 June 2018 at 3:00 pm AEST at Flight Centre head office, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane 4101.
17. A redrawn Winner will be notified by phone three (3) days after the draw, and in writing three (3) days after the draw. The name and State of the re-draw Winner will be published on the Flight Centre Travel Group corporate websites identified above, fourteen (14) days after the re-draw.
18. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
19. There are 5 prize packs to be won in total, each prize valued at $5,000 each. The total prize pool is valued at $25,000.
a) each prize pack consists of one Caltex fuel voucher, one Dell laptop, one Avis car hire voucher and one Samsung phone.
20. The prize packs will be delivered to the drawn prize winners within four weeks of competition end date.
a) if a redraw has been conducted due to an unclaimed prize, the prize pack will be delivered to the redrawn prize winner within four weeks of redraw taking place.
21. The Prizes (or part thereof) are not transferable or exchangeable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
22. The following additional terms apply for the Prizes:
a) Entrants must ensure that their Qantas Business Rewards membership remains current for the duration of the Promotion Period.
23. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist as part of the prize. The Winner is responsible for all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included, including where applicable ongoing usage costs and insurance costs.
Contacting the Entrant
24. Should an Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
25. By accepting the Prize, Winners agree to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed. Winners will not be entitled to any fee for participating in these activities.
26. The Promoter may want a Winner to participate in promotional activity after the Promotion has ended. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to a Winner, the Winner permits the Winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the Winner’s participation in the prize to appear in any media whatsoever throughout the world for an unlimited period and the Winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
27. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Conditions of Entry, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
28. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to any written direction given under State Regulation.
29. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 (Cth) in Australia, or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies (and their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, for any direct, indirect or consequential injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way in connection with this Promotion or any prize/s. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect or inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prizes; and (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize (including but not limited to any component of a Winner’s trip).
30. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure, internet failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
31. All entries become the property of the Promoter, and the Promoter collects personal information about entrants to enable entrants to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
33. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and Winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
Authorised under permit numbers: NSW LTPS/18/21197, ACT TP 18/00079, SA TP18/65.