Maximise your return on airfare spending with SmartFLY
If you want to save money on airfares without cutting face time with your customers, joining Corporate Traveller’s exclusive SmartFLY program will deliver some of the easiest savings you’ll ever make. SmartFLY boosts your bottom line and increases your comfort in transit with bigger airfare rebates and perks designed specifically for business travellers.
With free Velocity Pilot Gold Membership and up to 20% off your Virgin Australia spend, you'll have a better ROI every time you take off. For example, you could qualify for a 5% international fare rebate plus a 15% point of sale discount on a select long haul flights – for an overall saving of 20%.
Plus, take a look at the rebates you'll get, available only with SmartFLY
|Tiers||Annual Total Expenditure (AUD)||Domestic and Trans-Tasman SmartFLY Rebate|
In addition, your loyalty to SmartFLY will be rewarded with 1 bonus Pilot Gold Membership for every $50,000 spent.
Take advantage of:
- 5% off the base fare on domestic Freedom, Elevate and select Getaway economy fares
- 10% off the base fare on select domestic Business Class fares
- Up to 15% on select long haul international fares with Virgin Australia and partner airlines
- Two Velocity Pilot Gold Memberships* upon joining and the ability to earn more annually, based on your spend level.
- Discounted annual memberships for Virgin Australia Lounges.
- No joining fees or any hidden fees
Contact Corporate Traveller now to discover how TRAVELsmart will boost the value of your travel program through:
Smarter benefits – receive specially negotiated discounts and complimentary services from our preferred airlines, hotels and car hire partners.
Smarter productivity – increase your comfort and convenience with value adds designed specifically for business travellers.
Smarter value – take the pressure off your travel budget by getting more for every dollar you spend.
From Pilot Gold to Velocity Gold membership:
To gain full Velocity Gold membership for a further 12 months, Pilot Gold members need to earn 80 Status Credits and fly 1 Eligible Sector# during their 3 month Pilot Gold trial period.
Earning 80 Status Credits is as easy as:
- 1 return domestic Business Saver fare flight,
- 2 return domestic Freedom fare flights, or
- 3 return domestic Elevate flights
Want to know more about SmartFLY? Fill in your details below and one of our experts will contact you for a chat.
24 hour emergency assistance
24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Anywhere in the world.
Within Aus: 1300 732 280
Outside Aus: +61 7 3170 7907