Celebrate the 12 Days of Christmas with Corporate Traveller
Pick up something extra for your Christmas stocking in Corporate Traveller's 12 Days of Christmas competition.
Enter the draw to win one of 12 daily prizes between 1 and 16 December, 2016 and start the New Year with a bang on your next business trip.
Want to enter?
- Click on the festive door below to reveal the daily prize.
- Enter your details to go in to the daily draw.
We'll reveal a new prize each weekday from Thursday 1st December to Friday 16th of December. Be sure to come back each weekday to enter the daily draw.
Good luck and Merry Christmas from the Corporate Traveller team.
Qantas Club Annual Membership
Bose QC25 (Quiet Comfort) noise cancelling headphones
Unlocked Tuesday, 6th December
Unlocked Wednesday, 7th December
Unlocked Thursday, 8th December
Unlocked Friday, 9th December
Unlocked Monday, 12th December
Unlocked Tuesday, 13th December
Unlocked Wednesday, 14th December
Unlocked Thursday, 15th December
Unlocked Friday, 16th December
Daily prizes INCLUDE:
- Bluesmart suitcase
- Fitbit Blaze smart watch
- Velocity Frequent Flyer Gold Annual Membership
- Cobb & Co genuine leather Mini Soho briefcase
- Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM portable wireless speaker
- Bose QC25 (Quiet Comfort) noise cancelling headphones
- Harman Kardon Esquire bluetooth speaker
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet S2 32GB
- Virgin Australia The Lounge Annual Membership
- GoPro Hero+ Action camera
- Qantas Club Annual Membership (2 prizes)
(Order of daily prizes may vary)
Terms & conditions
1. The competition is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winners.
2. Entry is open to Corporate Traveller customers who are residents of Australia only. Employees and their immediate families of Flight Centre Travel Group are not eligible to enter. Entrants under the age of 18 are not permitted to enter.
3. The competition commences on 1 December 2016 at 07:00am (AEST) and concludes on 16 December 2016 at 05:00pm (AEST).
6. Entrants in the competition may enter once per day during the competition period. Entries will remain valid for day of entry only, with a new entry required on each corresponding day of the competition period, for each separate prize.
7. Winning entries will be drawn on a random basis, daily on all week days during the competition period, at Flight Centre Travel Group, Southpoint 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD. Winning draws for promotional days that fall on a Friday will take place the following Monday.
8. Daily winners will be notified by phone call and email. All unsuccessful competition entrants will be notified by email at the end of the competition period.
9. Corporate Traveller reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Corporate Traveller, engaged in conduct in entering the competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of Corporate Traveller.
10. Entries for last day of competition must be received by 05:00pm (AEST) on 16 December 2016. The time of entry will in each case be the time the entry form is submitted. Corporate Traveller accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the sending of the comment due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
11. The cost of entering the competition will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
12. There are a total of twelve (12) prizes available with one (1) major winner only, drawn per day for the twelve (12) days of the promotional period. Details of the prizes are as follows (order of daily prizes may vary):
Virgin Australia Annual Lounge Pass
Ultimate Ears Megaboom Portable Wireless Speaker
Samsung Galaxy Tablet S2 32GB
GoPro Hero+ Action Camera
Qantas Club Annual Membership (2)
Harman Kardon Esquire Bluetooth Speaker
Fitbit Blaze smart watch
Velocity Frequent Flyer Gold Membership
Cobb & Co Genuine Leather Mini Soho 30cm briefcase
Bose QC25 (Quiet Comfort) Noise cancelling headphones
13. To be eligible to win a twelve month Qantas Club membership, you must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and supply your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number to Corporate Traveller. Qantas Frequent Flyer memberships are available here. A joining fee may apply. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Terms and Conditions. Please refer to the membership terms and conditions of The Qantas Club here.
14. To be eligible to win a twelve month Virgin Australia The Lounge membership, you must be a Velocity Frequent Flyer member and supply your Velocity Frequent Flyer membership number to Corporate Traveller. Velocity Frequent Flyer memberships are available here. Membership and access is subject to the Virgin Australia Lounge is subject to Lounge Terms and Conditions and Lounge Rules, as amended from time to time. Velocity membership and Points earn are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time.
15. To be eligible to win a twelve month Velocity Frequent Flyer Gold status membership, you must be a Velocity Frequent Flyer member and supply your Velocity Frequent Flyer membership number to Corporate Traveller. Velocity Frequent Flyer memberships are available here. Velocity membership and Points earn are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time. Please refer to Velocity Frequent Flyer Status benefits and Terms here.
16. Total prize value is $4,090. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
17. Individual prizes will be delivered to each winner’s business address, within 30 days of winning prize announcement.
18. By entering this competition, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in the competition.
19. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by Corporate Traveller then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
20. Prizes will be awarded to the individual entrant only.
21. Should a winning entrant’s contact and business address details change before the prize delivery period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify Corporate Traveller.
22. Corporate Traveller’s decision is final and will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
23. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders Corporate Traveller’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, Corporate Traveller may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
24. All entries become the property of Corporate Traveller. Corporate Traveller collects personal information about entrants to enable entrants to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
25. Corporate Traveller is the promoter of the competition, (ABN: 20 003 279 534) of Southpoint 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane, QLD 4101.
NSW Permit No. LTPS-16-09246 ACT Permit No. TP 16/02290. Australian OpCo Pty Ltd (ABN 20 003 279 534) trading as Corporate Traveller. ATAS Accreditation No: A10412.