How to get the most out of your sales and marketing efforts
Live one-hour virtual Q&A panel, 10am 8 June 2021
More than ever, business is being done digitally. Travel bans have changed how organisations interact with their customers, clients and peers, but no Zoom call can equal face-to-face contact when it comes to building relationships. How should small to medium enterprises (SMEs) like yours strike the balance in the future?
Corporate Traveller and Komosion have partnered to give Corporate Traveller customers the opportunity to presubmit their digital sales and marketing questions to an expert consulting panel including Corporate Traveller’s Head of Sales, Miling Harpur and Marketing Manager, Kim Robertson to help guide your organisation through this new world.
What you’ll gain from attending this virtual Q&A session valued at over $5,000:
- Exclusive access to some of Australia’s brightest minds in startup and small business growth
- Real world solutions to real SMEs’ business problems
- The chance to hear the issues similar organisations are facing and how to address them
Date: 10:00am, Tuesday 8 June 2021
Length: 1 hour
Save the date! Register now and submit your questions.
- a Global expert in digital transformation
- Deloitte Australia’s former client relationship coach for its Partners
- an Executive and Director who drove $640 million worth of ticket sales to the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games; plus
- two of Corporate Traveller’s most senior executives
Brought to you by Komosion
Komosion is a management consultancy specialising in web technologies for small to medium enterprises (SMEs) to enable them to grow and save money by looking at their current landscape, and how technology can help. They have worked extensively with SMEs from real estate firms to social media agencies, helping them get their products and services online and preparing for the future beyond the pandemic. Komosion has worked with Corporate Traveller and Flight Centre Travel Group since 2014, and we’re thrilled to partner with them to help our customers evaluate and improve their digital sales and marketing strategies in 2021.