What is Smartcover?
Protect your people and your profit from the unexpected while travelling with SmartCOVER, a bespoke corporate travel insurance product designed by Cover-More for Corporate Traveller’s customers.
Teaming up with Australia’s largest travel insurance operator means we can deliver a high-quality and cost-effective insurance product tailored to your business needs. Relax knowing that you're prepared for the unexpected. At Corporate Traveller, one of the biggest topics in business travel right now is travel risk management, otherwise known as Duty of Care. But what is duty of care? In the travel world, it’s a moral or legal obligation to ensure the safety or well-being of employees who travel for business.
Receive 10%* discount for all new Cover-More Corporate Policies (not including Business policies)
Now has never been a better time to get yourself covered for the new financial year. If recent world events are anything to go by, we recommend never cutting corners when it comes to travel insurance. Recent studies have shown up to 50% of people travelling for business are going uninsured or under-insured. So, rest assured, you’ll be able secure appropriate coverage through Corporate Traveller and our global travel insurance partner, Cover-More, who have been protecting Australian travellers for over 35 Years.
Benefits of Smartcover
But that's not all! Here's our full list of Smartcover benefits:
· Australia’s largest travel insurance operator, underwritten by Zurich Australian Insurance Limited
· Global footprint operating in more than 20 countries
· Transport and luggage - Cover for lost or delayed luggage, delays and missed connections and more
· Business productivity - Alternative staff or resumption of assignment cover^
· Employee care - Cover for loss of income, disability and extra territorial worker’s compensation^
· Overseas medical and emergency cover - Overseas medical and dental expenses, medical evacuation and emergency assistance~
· Higher risk travel - Kidnapping and ransom, hijacking and identity theft protection
· Covid-19 cover - Cover for overseas medical expenses, trip amendments and cancellation costs, and additional expenses in relation to being diagnosed with COVID-19***
· Cost efficiency with a single premium covering multiple trips and employees over a 12-month period
· 24/7 medical and emergency assistance
· Dedicated email and claims officer for corporate customers
· Strong compliance to your travel policy, ensuring appropriate duty of care Compliance with Work Health and Safety legislation
· App for geo-located real time travel alerts and click to call emergency assistance
· Direct access to a team of in-house medical experts
· Four tiers of cover and optional extras to choose the cover that’s best suited to your business
Get a Corporate Travel Insurance quote
Find out how much you could save on your Corporate Travel Insurance with a SmartCOVER quote. Our dedicated team simplify the process so there’s no complicated forms to fill out.
Simply get in touch, discuss your needs and we’ll provide a quote within 48 hours.
Speak with a SmartCOVER Corporate Travel Insurance Specialist directly on 1300 72 88 22
Conditions, exclusions, limits, and sub-limits apply to the Cover-More Corporate Travel Insurance policy. An additional premium applies for existing medical conditions that are assessed and approved.
*New clients only for first-year Corporate policy cover, discounts available to Corporate Traveller’s clients based on their membership level. Discount applies to the Corporate Travel Insurance policy premium payable according to the level of cover tier selected. The discount does not apply to the
~Medical and dental cover will not exceed 18 months from the onset of the illness, injury or condition.
^Available on selected tiers.
***Please refer to the Combined FSG/PDS COVID-19 benefits for the full details of what is and isn’t covered. A special excess applies to certain events.
Read the Combined FSG/PDS available to ensure you understand the terms and conditions and check that the insurance meets your specific needs, objectives, and financial situation before deciding to buy. Any advice provided is general advice only. Visit https://www.covermore.com.au/tmd for a copy of the Target Market Determination for our products. Insurance administered by Cover-More Insurance Services Pty Ltd (ABN 95 003 114 145, AFSL 241713) on behalf of the product issuer and insurer, Zurich Australian Insurance Limited (ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL 232507)