Do you truly know your company culture?
General Manager Corporate Traveller Tom Walley has had a stellar 17-year career with Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) and has seen the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to company culture. One of FCTG’s most respected leaders, Tom has decades of experience when it comes to developing and nurturing culture to enhance performance and a feeling of belonging.
To help SME’s navigate their own company culture, he sat down with legendary Sydney Swans player and premier coach Paul Roos and leadership and culture expert Gerard Murphy in a raw and unfiltered conversation on why company culture is the single most important thing in your business right now.
A must watch for all SME’s, this video will help you understand:
- The biggest mistakes SME’s make when it comes to company culture and values.
- How to provide a safe environment where employees can be open, transparent and vunerable.
- How to create a high-performing culture that feels authentic to your employees.
- How Corporate Traveller is navigating company culture during turmoil times like COVID-19.
- Why Tom Walley is ok crying in front of his team - and why you should be too.