Aspire Lounge Offer Terms and Conditions
Become a new Corporate Traveller customer between 10 October and 12 December 2023 and you’ll receive 8 Aspire Lounge access passes for your business.
Terms and Conditions apply.
- Information about the Offer and how to redeem forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Redemption of offer is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions by each entrant.
- The promoter is Australian OpCo Pty Ltd t/a Corporate Traveller, ABN 20 003 279 534 of Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane Queensland 4101 ("Promoter").
- Offer is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions ("Eligible Entrants/Companies").
- Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group Limited Australian OpCo Py Ltd t/a Corporate Traveller, its related bodies corporate, suppliers, agencies, licensees, franchisees and their immediate families are not permitted to receive this offer.
Duration of Promotional Period
- The promotion will commence 10 October 2023 and will continue until 12 December 2023 ("Promotion Period").
How to receive Aspire Lounge Pass Offer
- Eligible new companies will receive 8 passes for use at an Aspire Lounge within Australia
- Not be a current customer of Corporate Traveller
- Persons must go to https://www.corporatetraveller.com.au/service-switch-to-corporate-traveller and enquire about becoming a new Corporate Traveller customer
- Become a Corporate Traveller customer between 10 October 2023 and 12 December 2023
- Book and pay for a minimum of $30,000 in qualifying business travel within 3 months of joining Corporate Traveller
Aspire Lounge Details
- The Aspire Lounges offer comprises of 8 entry passes to use Aspire Lounges at any Aspire Lounge venue in Australia.
- Aspire passes will be provided to new Corporate Traveller customer by Corporate Traveller.
- Passes will be eligible for redemption until 01 July 2023.
- Eligible companies must take the experience as offered. The offer is not transferable, redeemable, refundable, and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Eligible companies will be deemed to be accepted at the time of the promotion selection
- Eligible Companies who receive the offer will be considered final by Corporate Traveller.
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotion are the responsibility of each eligible company and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
- If the eligible company does not accept the Aspire Lounge passes, Corporate Traveller is not obliged to provide the eligible company with a substitute offer. Eligible company will be notified via email when passes are available.
- Companies who receive the hotel travel credit consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence, image and social media name or handle for promotional and marketing purposes. The personal information of the companies receiving the travel credit may be provided to others assisting, including suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this promotion.
- All entrants who submit any entry to the Promoter: (a) grant the Promoter (Corporate Traveller) and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive license to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry material and all other material provided by the entrant to the Promoter pursuant to this promotion at any time; and (b) represent and warrant that the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these terms and conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and (c) indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranty.
- Corporate Traveller will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the promotion or use of the offer, except to the extent directly caused by the Promoter's negligence. If requested by The Promoter, the eligible companies, and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of the Aspire Lounge passes being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities may result in the entitlement to offer being forfeited and the selection of another eligible company.
- These above conditions do not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the Aspire Lounge passes supplied again.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with any social media channel.