Book your discovery session and receive up to $1,000* credit to get started on consolidating your business travel with Corporate Traveller!
Claim up to $1,000* credit to get started with Corporate Traveller
* Terms and Conditions apply
- Information about the Offer and how to redeem forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Redemption of offer is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions by each entrant.
- The promoter is Australian OpCo Pty Ltd t/a Corporate Traveller, ABN 20 003 279 534 of Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane Queensland 4101 ("Promoter").
- Offer is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions ("Eligible Entrants/Companies").
- Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group Limited Australian OpCo Py Ltd t/a Corporate Traveller, its related bodies corporate, suppliers, agencies, licensees, franchisees and their immediate families are not permitted to receive this offer.
Duration of Promotion Period
- The promotion will commence 08 May 2023 and will continue until 21st July 2023 ("Promotion Period").
How to receive the “up to $1000” credit
- New companies joining Corporate Traveller as a CT Approve customer will receive a credit of $500, the full value of the CT Approve implementation fee. Or new companies joining Corporate Traveller as a Savi Custom customer will receive a $1000 credit off their Savi Custom implementation. The Savi Custom implementation fee is a minimum of $2500 but may be higher based on customer requirements.
- New Corporate Traveller customers only, this offer cannot be applied for a current customer of Corporate Traveller
- Persons must go to https://www.corporatetraveller.com.au/consolidate-your-travel#Book and enquire about becoming a new Corporate Traveller customer
- Become a Corporate Traveller customer between 08 May 2023 and 21 July 2023
- Eligible companies will be deemed to be accepted at the time of the promotion selection
- Eligible Companies who receive the offer will be considered final by Corporate Traveller.
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotion are the responsibility of each eligible company and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
- If the eligible company does not accept the credit, Corporate Traveller is not obliged to provide the eligible company with a substitute offer.
- The credit will be applied to the customer upon implementation as per the amount specified according to a CT Approve or Savi Customer implementation.
- The personal information of the companies receiving the credit may be provided to others assisting, including suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this promotion.
- This above conditions do not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the travel credit supplied again.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with any social media channel.