Condensed Terms and Conditions:
Open to Registered Australian Businesses who are based in Australia. Incentive Period starts 00:01 AEDT 01/03/2019 and finishes 23:59 AEDT 31/05/2019. There is 1 prize available, comprising of a Corporate Traveller Policy, to be won by an eligible Customer by way of random lucky draw (“Lucky Draw”)
The total prize pool is valued at up to AU$3000. The prize is not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. 1 prize nationally. Winners will be determined on 21 June 2019. Winners will be awarded their prize at the latest by 29 June 2019 but after the 15-day cooling off period after the expiration of the Incentive Period. Cancelled, refunded will be excluded.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: CORPORATE TRAVELLER “WIN A CORPORATE POLICY”
1. The promoter is Cover-More Insurance Services Pty Ltd ABN 95 003 114 145 AFSL 241713 (Cover-More) of Level 2, 60 Miller Street North Sydney 2060 Australia.
2. The incentive will commence at 00:01 AEDT 01/03/2019 and finishes 23:59 AEDT 31/05/2019 (Incentive Period).
3. This incentive is open to Australia based registered Australian Businesses that have purchased a Cover-More Corporate Travellers Insurance Policy during the Incentive Period. All such eligible Customers are automatically entered into the draw.
4. The prize is a monetary amount up to AU$3000for credit towards the Premium of one Cover-More Corporate Travellers Insurance Policy. For the avoidance of doubt the prize will be capped at the lower of AU$3,000 and the amount of Premium the winner has paid for the purchase of Cover-More Corporate Travellers Insurance Policy in order to enter the draw. The prize money will be delivered in the form of refund of the Premium paid by the winner for the purchase of Cover-More Corporate Travellers Insurance Policy.
5. There is one (1) prize nationally.
How to win
6. The Lucky Draw:
I. Customers who purchased a minimum of 1 Cover-More Corporate Travel insurance policy during the Incentive Period will automatically be entered into the draw to win the prize.
II. A winner will be selected at random by lucky draw, by a Cover-More representative at Cover-More Head Office, 60 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060 on 21 June 2019 at 12:00pm AEST.
7. Cover-More will notify winners by email and deliver prizes by 29 June 2019 after the 15 day cooling off period.
8. The Lucky Draw prize winner will be selected at random by lucky draw, by a Cover-More representative at Cover-More Head Office, 60 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060 on 21 June 2019 at 12:00pm AEST.
9. If the prize is unclaimed, that prize will be returned to the Promoter and a new winner will be selected by a Cover-More representative, from the pool of eligible entrants on the 3/07/2019 at 12:00PM AEST at Cover-More, 60 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060 after the cooling off period.
Other Terms and Conditions
10. Recipients should seek independent financial advice with regards to any tax related queries. Cover-More will not be held liable for any associated tax liability.
11. All policies may be audited at Cover-More’s discretion.
12. Cover-More’s decision is final, subject to State and Territory legislation.
13. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prizes must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for the prizes being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before they reach the winners or after they have been released to the winners.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes from the time of printing Incentive materials.
16. The Promoter, the Promoter's related entities and all agencies associated with the Incentive; and employees, agents, directors and contractors: shall not be liable for any loss, claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Incentive or the acceptance or use of the prizes, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
17. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees’).
19. Permits: NSW: LTPS/19/32489