Emirates operates a 271 strong fleet of aircraft, including the world’s biggest fleets of Airbus A380s and Boeing 777s. From its hub in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, the airline flies to 159 destinations in 86 countries and territories. Emirates has a network of 42 dedicated airport lounges located within major airports and it has been awarded as having the ‘World's Best Airline Inflight Entertainment’ at the Skytrax World Airline Awards for 15 consecutive years.
Emirates Skywards Frequent Flyer Program
- Earn both Tier Miles and Skywards Miles on Emirates and flydubai flights and when flying with alliance partners, including Qantas and Jetstar.
- Also earn points via select bank cards, car rental, shopping and dining experiences.
- Program is free to join and you can progress to the benefits of Silver, Gold or Platinum status as you earn Tier Miles.
- Redeem points for flights, upgrades, hotels, tickets to sporting events and concerts, and merchandise.
- Find out more about Skywards and Tier Level benefits here.
Emirates Business Rewards
- Earn Business Rewards Points in line with your spend every time your employees, or guest travellers, fly in any cabin class.
- Individual travellers who are Emirates Skywards members will also earn Skywards Miles and Tier Miles on the same flight.
- Use Business Reward Points to book Dynamic Reward Flights and Upgrades.
- Dynamic Reward Flights are available in every class, and on most Emirates flights.
- If your organisation’s travel volumes qualify for a corporate travel agreement, you can still enjoy the benefits of Emirates Business Rewards.
Discover the latest domestic and international travel market news to keep you across all the industry developments.
24 hour emergency assistance
24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Anywhere in the world.
Within Aus: 1300 732 280
Outside Aus: +61 7 3170 7907